Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bonnie's Sandcastle

I love paper piecing. Sometimes. Not that often, actually, but I had this pattern in my queue for some time and late in the summer, when I was feeling rather unproductive, I decided to have at it and settled in. I decided this time to use wash-away paper and probably won't bother with that again. I used the whole package of paper on this project and didn't find any real benefit to using it. There are people who love it. For me, it just wasn't necessary ..and there were MANY little pieces in this project. The sun, the umbrella, and even the castle itself took a lot of time but I am very pleased with the end result. It's for my friend Bonnie who lives at the beach. I hope she likes it...she will receive it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment