Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bendable Bright Light


I am a gadget person. There...that's out of the way!! If I can find something to make my task easier, I am all over it. This Bendable Bright Light is my current favorite quilting gadget because it allows me to sew into the night!!! Even though I have good lighting in my sewing room, this little light which can be directed right at the presser foot of my machine, makes sewing easier when daylight is scarce. The light is available at good quilt stores, and I have found that both north and south of the 49th parallel, it's about $50. Money well spent. It attaches to your sewing machine with a little adhesive disc and you can buy an additional disc for about $10. ... which I think is a bit steep...however it allows you to move the light to your serger if you see the need. At any rate, this flexible light is a great addition to your arsenal of toys and it makes a pleasant task even more so. How good is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment