Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome quilters!! You probably wouldn't be here if you weren't interested in all things quilting so we already understand each other. I have a few things in mind for this little venture, not the least of which is sharing my current experiences and projects as well as noting the interesting things along the way...the discoveries, the frustrations, the great products out there and the techniques worth working on. This is an opinion site...you may be able to do things better and by all means feel free to suggest and correct.
I will be coming here often and I hope you do too. My blog is definitely a work in progress...it will take some effort to get it looking as I might want it to but ..one piece at a time, right??!

No comments:

Post a Comment