Monday, November 14, 2016

One more sleep

One more sleep and I am off and there will be four little faces there, new baby Finley Isla arrived on Nov 14th 2016 and I can't wait to meet her. She and Mommy are still in hospital today and I don't know when they are coming home but I am arriving in STL tomorrow at one in the afternoon and it could be that she is home at that time. So far today I managed to get boarding passes printed off but I have little confidence in American Airlines and have all fingers crossed that departures and arrivals are in line. Going through Philly is a bit of a headache but this was the combination that got me there earliest and with the least hassel on paper. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Mindless entries here, just making sure that I can get in and out and that anyone who cares to read the ramblings of a solo traveller can get into the site successfully.

I will be missing Guild next week and the all important first exchange of the Round Robin as well as the sign up for my workshop in January. Imagine...January!!

All for now. Daisy's pizza box has been removed from my sewing table and the hair she deposited in it has been removed. I made a little bed in that same place for her and she is there at this moment, having her morning nap. The one thing I instructed Mike on was care and maintenance of the cats, which includes little boxes. If they tell me they were out overnight in my absence, I w ill be upset. Very. Very.

Come again, I hope to be faithful to reporting during the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment